Hitler Was Not Anti-Semitic or Anti Slavic But Anti Turkish
Hitler and the Nazi were against the Khazar Ashkenazi Jews in Germany and in the Slavic Eastern Europe who claimed late conversion to Judaism.
It is impossible to tell if Hitler knew that they are not Semites or Israelite, but only new Asian Jews. The original Semitic Israeli nation was shocked and was terrified and the Turkish Khazar Jews knew and manipulated this situation for their interests.
Calling Hitler’s and Nazi’s actions against Turkic Khazar Jews as Anti-Antisemitism is ironic since the Khazar Ashkenazi Jews are not Semites at all.
Turkic History in 6-minute video
Three Dimensional Democracy
This is a proposal for an innovative system of governance. Three Dimensional Democracy (3D or XYZ Democracy) aims to replace inherited western-designed political system to make real reforms and development in any economy and its power structure.
Looking closely into the build up of any nation in the world, they might be grouped at least in three different ways. The first category is social; in terms of ethnic and tribal cultures. The second category is political; concerning ideological and intellectual affiliations. And the third category is economic; regarding professional and business activities.
Modern liberal democracy which is based on majority rule is one-dimensional and unable to protect and promote various interests. Thus, it usually interacts with people in accordance to their political party affiliation only. They drop from their considerations any social and economic attachments. And therefore, these affiliations seek essential outlets through illegal political practices and corruption. This is because the disregard of recognition does not lead to disappearance of social and economic affiliations.
By so doing, Liberal Democracy creates threats to the interests and the very existence of minorities and to social peace and to the different functions of state institutions. Therefore, monopoly of power by a political party and its hidden dominant ethnic group and their privileged elites, even for a limited period, destroys democracy and disfranchise the rest. They undermine social, political and economic justices permanently. This situation results in creation of civic police dictatorships working through legal and constitutional legitimacy conferred by the established system.
The alternative is clearly in distributing power in the three axes. This could be achieved by considering the nation in its social; economic and political layers or aspects; analogous to a three-dimensional cube.
The first axis (X) is the Social Dimension relating to tribal, ethnic and cultural affiliations and composition.
The second axis (Y) represents economic dimension; in respect to professional, business and trade affiliations and composition.
The third axis (Z) regarding the political dimension; dealing with partisan, ideological and intellectual affiliations and composition.
Reinventing democracy by creating Three Dimensional Democracy (3D or XYZ Democracy) is about advocating
1- The right of all citizens to elect and have at least three representatives in their parliaments to protect their distinct social, economic and political interests.
2- Parliament must be gradually equally shared by men and women in the three different assemblies.
3- The powers of trade & business unions; and also cultural communities must be increased to level with political parties.
The Turkish Jewish Khazar
Khazars were descendants of the Turkic tribe, known as the Huns or Hun, who invaded and savaged Europe from Asia around 450 AD. Khazars were a semi-nomadic Turkic people who created what for its duration was the most powerful polity to emerge from the breakup of the western Turkish steppe empire, known as the Khazar Khanate or Khazaria.
Their influence in Eastern Europe extended well into the countries we now know as Poland, Czechoslovakia, Austria, Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria. The Khazars were pagans before they became Jews. Around 740 AD, Bulan, the King of Khazaria, adopted the religion of Judaism and the whole nation followed him.
Their home was not the Dead Sea, but the Caspian Sea, which became known as the `Khazar Sea’.
Khazaria long served as a buffer state between the Byzantine Empire and both the nomads of the northern steppes and the Umayyad Empire, after serving as Byzantium’s proxy against the Sasanian Persian empire. The alliance was dropped around 900. Byzantium began to encourage the Alans to attack Khazaria and weaken its hold on Crimea and the Caucasus, while seeking to obtain an entente with the rising Rus’ power to the north, which it aspired to convert to Christianity.
Turkic History in 6-minute video
The West is Organized Crime
The international markets are not following the deceptive “supply and demand” rule.
Look at this picture and it tells a sad story. It is better to look the other way around and say a fucking bucket of chicken is more expensive than a barrel of oil. The wrong mentality of the West pushes to make anything they produce very expensive and make the resources of other nations very cheap.
And they call Economics a “Science”!! how on Earth the Supply and Demand” rule applies in this case!! Economics is an art and in the West it is pornographic.
This is organized crime.
Natural Nationality and Citizenship Law
This is a draft of a personal idea to create a new nationality and citizenship law. The aims of this law proposal are:
1- To save nature and develop the environment;
2- To protect the indigenous or first people and their responsibilities, economy and cultures;
3- To give freedom to new-born to choose their nationality, religious belief and culture.
The Principles of Natural Nationality and Citizenship Law (NNAC)
1– Any land, as a part of nature, cannot be owned by people, governments or individuals; but nature can only be served.
2– Replace the concept of ownership with guardianship for all assets that cannot be produced or manufactured.
3– Any piece of land and all other natural assets can only be utilized and developed in return for annual rental contract fees.
4– The annual rental fees shall be collected by the government and paid to the local first people.
5– Any consistent negligence, abuse, or misuse of natural assets rental contract shall revoke the utilization and development contracts.
6– Individuals and groups shall own the manufactured and products of land and all other natural assets but not the assets themselves.
7– A first people are the known first inhabitant of a territory of land known indigenous tribe. Any first people are the only legitimate guardians of the territory of historic land where they live.
8– The rights of nature’s guardianship of any first people must be respected and protected by all people and governments and international organizations.
9– Citizenship shall have different categories depending on the levels of duties and rights eligible for each category.
10- Citizenship categories shall include: mature citizens; those below maturity of age; refugees; foreign contract workers; residents for long time; and honored persons.
11- Nationality is a timed legal contract between an individual and a first people, and first people are the only authority to grant nationality.
12- Nationality cannot be maintained for life or inherited or to be granted to non-citizens or to those below maturity of age.
13- Nationality can only be granted after an individual proves to any first people the allegiance of mindful devotion, heartfelt love, and mutual interests.
14- Nationality shall be renewed periodically; and may expire or be revoked by either party of the contact once any condition of the contract is legally ceased to exist.
15- Nationality is independent of race, gender, religion, ethnicity, residency, parents’ nationality, marriage, and place of birth.
16- Infants and below maturity of age are considered universal citizens and without nationality, political responsibilities and religious affiliation.
17- Governments shall only implement and process the decisions of nationality taken by each local nation of first people.
18- Decisions concerning citizenship and immigration shall be taken by governments according to the established laws and regulations.
19- Renewal and revocation of nationality contract shall be organized and maintained by the specialized courts of each local nation of first people.
20- The Natural Nationality and Citizenship Law (NNAC) shall gradually replace the current nationality, citizenship and immigration laws and regulations.
How the Bible and the Torah Are Mentioned in the Quran
The word the Torah [pronounced as al-Taurat] is mentioned 16 times in the Quran; and the word the Bible [pronounced as al-Injeel] is mentioned 12 times in the Quran. The word Talmud is not mentioned in the holy Quran at all.
The word the Torah [pronounced as al-Taurat] is mentioned 16 times in the Quran
3. Surah Ale-Imran (The Family of Imran)
1) 3. It is He Who has sent down the Book (the Qur’an) to you (Muhammad ) with truth, confirming what came before it. And he sent down the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel).
2) 48. And He (Allah) will teach him [‘Iesa (Jesus)] the Book and Al-Hikmah (i.e. the Sunnah, the faultless speech of the Prophets, wisdom, etc.), (and) the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel).
3) 50. And I have come confirming that which was before me of the Taurat (Torah), and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a proof from your Lord. So fear Allah and obey me.
4) 65. O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Why do you dispute about Ibrahim (Abraham), while the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) were not revealed till after him? Have you then no sense?
5) 93. All food was lawful to the Children of Israel, except what Israel made unlawful for himself before the Taurat (Torah) was revealed. Say (O Muhammad ): “Bring here the Taurat (Torah) and recite it, if you are truthful.”
5. Surah Al-Ma’idah (The Table Spread with Food)
6) 43. But how do they come to you for decision while they have the Taurat (Torah), in which is the (plain) Decision of Allah; yet even after that, they turn away. For they are not (really) believers.
7) 44. Verily, We did send down the Taurat (Torah) [to Musa (Moses)], therein was guidance and light, by which the Prophets, who submitted themselves to Allah’s Will, judged the Jews. And the rabbis and the priests [too judged the Jews by the Taurat (Torah) after those Prophets] for to them was entrusted the protection of Allah’s Book, and they were witnesses thereto. Therefore fear not men but fear Me (O Jews) and sell not My Verses for a miserable price. And whosoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed, such are the Kafirun (i.e. disbelievers – of a lesser degree as they do not act on Allah’s Laws ).
8) 46. And in their footsteps, We sent ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) , confirming the Taurat (Torah) that had come before him, and We gave him the Injeel (Gospel), in which was guidance and light and confirmation of the Taurat (Torah) that had come before it, a guidance and an admonition for Al-Muttaqun (the pious – see V.2:2).
How Jews and Israelite Are Mentioned in the Holy Quran
The word Jews [pronounced as yahood] is mentioned 8 times in the Koran; and the word Israelite [pronounced as banu-Israel] is mentioned 20 times in the Koran.
The ways of addressing these two subjects are diametrically different, which infer that the Israelite is acceptable, while the Jews are not, the difference is like between Jewish TALMUD and Israeli Torah.
The word Jews [pronounced as yahood] is mentioned 8 times in the Koran
2- Surah Al-Baqarah (The Cow)
1) 113. The Jews said that the Christians follow nothing (i.e. are not on the right religion); and the Christians said that the Jews follow nothing (i.e. are not on the right religion); though they both recite the Scripture. Like unto their word, said (the pagans) who know not. Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection about that wherein they have been differing.
2) 120. Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) till you follow their religion. Say: “Verily, the Guidance of Allah (i.e. Islamic Monotheism) that is the (only) Guidance. And if you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) were to follow their (Jews and Christians) desires after what you have received of Knowledge (i.e. the Qur’an), then you would have against Allah neither any Wali (protector or guardian) nor any helper.
3. Surah Ale-Imran (The Family of Imran)
3) 67. Ibrahim (Abraham) was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was a true Muslim Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism – to worship none but Allah Alone) and he was not of Al-Mushrikun (See V.2:105).