Ethiopia the Righteous Posterity Saved the Israelites
The Lord visited Joseph, promising him a righteous posterity, a branch of which would be separated from their kindred and taken to a distant country. According to the Bible, Jacob had already prophesied that Joseph’s branches-Ephraim and Manasseh-would inherit the “utmost bound of the everlasting hills”. Moses described the new land of their inheritance as containing riches of both heaven and earth.
This could be a great historic discovery. Here are the main points:
1. Joseph’s ministry was in modern day Ethiopia NOT Egypt. He was sold four times to end up to Ethiopian ruler.
3. The decedents of Joseph and the rest of Israelites lived in Ethiopia and East African for 400 years.
2. Moses was born and lived in Ethiopia; and he fled to Nubia, after killing a local.
3. Zipporah the sincere wife of Moses, who saved his life, is a dark Nubian.
4. Jethro ( Arabic شعيب Shu-ayb) or Reuel the father-in-law of Moses and the priest and prophet of Midian is a Nubian.5. The Israelite Exodus was across El-Mandeb Strait to Yemen.
6. Midian is a Nubian region in present day Sudan.
7. The Land of Goshen (Hebrew:Eretz Gošen) that was given to the Hebrews by the king of Joseph, and the land from which they later left at the time of the Exodus is located in Ethiopia NOT Egypt.
8. Beta Israel (Hebrew: Beyte (beyt) Yisrael; Ge’ez: ቤተ እስራኤል, Bēta ‘Isrā’ēl, modern Bēte ‘Isrā’ēl, EAE: “Betä Ǝsraʾel”, “House of Israel” or “Community of Israel”), also known as Ethiopian Israelites are African relatives to the Israelites unlike the Persianated Turkified Jews of modern day Israel who are Turkic colonizers. Beta Israel are native Ethiopians who kept the faith and lived in ancient Ethiopia after the Exodus.
9. The Israelites before the Babylonian Return in 530 BC were genuine Hebrew and there was no Jews before that time.
10. Turkic Mongolians took the land of the Iranians and renamed it Persia since 600 BC.
11. Turkic Persians deported few hundred members of the House of David and their officials who were the rules of Israelites to Babylonia in 580 BC
12. In 530 BC the Turkic Persians sent hundreds of thousands of Turkic Mongolian colonizers to the Judea and Samaria to rule over the Hebrew Israelites claiming that the Turkic colonizers are decedents of the House of David and their officials.
13. The genuine original teachings of Moses is in Ethiopia and NOT in Israel, there are strong suggestions that the Ark of the Covenant was saved in Ethiopia.
14. The Turkic colonizers and new rulers of Israelites became known as the Jews and their political rules is called Judaism.
15. The Jews and Judaism were made by the Turkic Persians, Ezra, and the Pharisees together with the Sadducees.
16. The only inheritors and keepers of the original religion of Moses are the Ethiopians , and Yemeni Israelites who are the most close genetically to genuine Israelites.
17. Rabbinic Judaism (Hebrew: “Yahadut Rabanit”) and the Talmud do not represent the religion of Moses and is completely different from Mäṣḥafä Kedus (Holy Scriptures) which is the Ethiopian religious literature of Israelites.
18. The Turkic Rabbinic Judaism is trying persistently to suppress and erase the ancient Ethiopian and Yemeni histories, and Israelite heritage in Ethiopia, Nubia, East Africa, and Yemen in favor to the ruling Turkic elements of Judaism.
19. The Exodus occurred in 1438 B.C. during the reign of Thutmose III the sixth Pharaoh of the Eighteenth Dynasty (1479–1425 BC).
20. The early history of of Beta Israel and the history of Yemen must prove to be the most accurate representation of the religion of Moses before the invention of Turkic political Judaism. It shall revive the original Hebrew religion and greatly contribute to the history of Christianity worldwide.
All researchers must seriously revision human history and particularly those about the religions of Zoroaster, Moses, Yeshua, and Mohamed, which are somehow came to be commonly called “Zoroastrianism”, “Judaism”, “Christianity”, and “Islam”.
Notice: “Queen of Sheba and Biblical Scholarship” by Bernard Leeman, (this 268-page book is designed to introduce college-level students to Old Testament history and to show that in western Arabia and in the Horn of Africa evidence relating to the Queen of Sheba indicates that the Promised Land was more likely in western Arabia, not in Palestine.)
Here is a very useful article written by Bileh ቢለህ in April 2009 (a Nubian-Native American who is a Ku$hite American of Sudanese-Egyptian Ancestry and Indigenous American Ancestry. He is a natural Writer of Music, Books, Blogs, Fashion etc.. )
The late Professor Kamal Suleiman Salibi (Arabic: كمال سليمان الصليبي ) (2 May 1929 – 1 September 2011) was a Lebanese historian, professor of history at the American University of Beirut (AUB). He wrote these books:
A History of Arabia, Beirut, Caravan Books, 1980
The Bible Came from Arabia, London, Jonathan Cape, 1985
Secrets of the Bible People, London, Saqi Books, 1988
Who Was Jesus?: Conspiracy in Jerusalem, London, I.B. Tauris, 1988
The Historicity of Biblical Israel, London, NABU Publications, 1998
The Historicity of Biblical Israel (second edition), Beirut, Dar Nelson, 2009
“Abraham’s Pharaoh was not King of Egypt” Posted on January 3, 2016 by Dr. Ashraf Ezzat, https://ashraf62.wordpress.com/2016/01/03/pharaoh-of-abraham-was-not-king-of-egypt/
Ancient Egypt knew no Pharaohs nor any Israelites by Dr. Ashraf Ezzat, Kindle Edition, 153 pages, Published March 3rd 2015
Palestine is not the Jews’ Promised Land (2015 book) by Dr. Ashraf Ezzat, available on US Amazon and at a lower price on Kindle Unlimited.
Also, books in Arabic include:
Moses and Pharaoh in the Arabian Peninsula, 2007, 136 pages, by Ahmed Aldbash
Geography of the Torah Egypt and the Children of Israel in Asir / by Ziad Mona
The Arabic Bible and Jerusalem. by Faraj Allah Saleh Dib. Beirut. : Dar Nawfal ,. 1994. 264. Page,
Yemen and the prophets of the Torah, 1, 211 pages, Published October 11th 2012 (http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16153320))
A great source about the Ethiopian history with Israelite are Professor Bernard Leeman.
The Queen Of Sheba & Biblical Scholarship – July 21, 2015, by Bernard Leeman, 276 pages, Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; First Edition edition (July 21, 2015), ISBN-10: 1515169618, ISBN-13: 978-1515169611 (https://www.amazon.com/Queen-Sheba-Biblical-Scholarship/dp/1515169618) also (https://www.free-minds.org/sites/default/files/Sheba.pdf) 268 pages (Printed in Thailand)
The Queen of Sheba and Africa: A Reassessment of the Sheba-Menelik Cycle of the Kebra Nagast in the Light of the Salibi Hypothesis, Bernard Leeman
NUBIAN MOSES, ETHIOPIAN EXODUS, ARABIAN SOLOMON
RECONSTRUCTING THE OLD TESTAMENT NARRATIVE
Bernard Leeman, Mekele, Tigray Province, Ethiopia, 2 August 2015
THE ARK OF THE COVENANT (16 August 2016 update), Bernard Leeman
Second Sabaean Inscription at Adi Kaweh ca 800 BC mentioning Hebrew, Bernard Leeman
The title of the Article in this article is: “Egyptians, E-thi-o’-pi-ans, Nubians and Hebrews are the Same Ethnic People: NILE VALLEY: North Africa / Sahara / Horn of Africa and West Asia..“