Best performances in any task are results of good natural health. Here are personal advises for anyone wants to take care of own personal and family health which if followed correctly could improve quality of life and reduce costs of healthcare substantially:
- Live healthy life and avoid illnesses. Dr. Axe founded a natural health website DrAxe.com, which at over 17 million monthly visitors is considered the No. 1 natural health website in the world today. Its main topics include nutrition, natural medicine, fitness, healthy recipes, home DIY remedies and trending health news. Also. LIVESTRONG.COM offers diet, nutrition and fitness tips for a healthier lifestyle.
- Understand foods, nutrition, and habits to find the best natural protection and treatment. The global best source of health articles, optimal wellness products, and natural health is Dr. Mercola. Also, The World’s Healthiest Foods are health-promoting foods that can change your life. The George Mateljan Foundation is the best online FOOD/NUTRITION/DIET ADVISOR: free online food database with references to published scientific papers
- Use online symptom checkers to help you find what your medical symptoms could mean. National Health Care Provider Solutions (NHCPS) is a Non-Profit organization empowered by the Disque Foundation and Save A Life Initiative. To find out Which Online Symptom Checkers are best? Read their article: Online Symptom Checkers: Evolution of Self Diagnosis is Upon Us.
- Be well informed about the drugs prescribed for you. Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, accurate and independent advice on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Also, RxList.com – Owned and Operated by WebMD and part of the WebMD network. RxList is an online medical resource dedicated to offering detailed and current pharmaceutical information on brand and generic drugs.
- In general, to find out the Top Websites Ranking browse the categories of SimilarWeb.com for any Website traffic data. Also, use Alexa.com to check the health category ranking results.
7 Ways To Take Control Of Your Health, Even In A Crisis, By Kelly Turner, on mindbodygreen.com
6 Ways to Take Control of Your Health, By Julian Hayes II, on huffingtonpost.com
Discover How to Take Control of Your Health — and Finally Create That Energetic, Lean And Youthful Body You’ve Always Dreamed Of, a book by Dr. Joseph Mercola, on mercola.com
How To Become A Savvier Patient & Take Control Of Your Own Health, By Dr. William Davis, on mindbodygreen.com