Jean Bricmont’s concept “humanitarian imperialism” succinctly captures a dilemma that has faced Western leaders and the Western intellectual community since the collapse of the Soviet Union. From the origins of the Cold War, there was a reflexive justification for every resort to force and terror, subversion and economic strangulation: the acts were undertaken in defense against what John F. Kennedy called “the monolithic and ruthless conspiracy” based in the Kremlin (or sometimes in Beijing), a force of unmitigated evil dedicated to extending its brutal sway over the entire world. The formula covered just about every imaginable case of intervention, no matter what the facts might be. But with the Soviet Union gone, either the policies would have to change, or new justifications would have to be devised. It became clear very quickly which course would be followed, casting new light on what had come before, and on the institutional basis of policy
Posts tagged ‘African Union’
There is no reason at all to mass kill Ethiopians anywhere in the World. They are just poor peaceful civilians seeking “better life” in Europe. The right and left of European politics are against receiving few numbers of African refugees who are determined to take the deadly sea crossing just for survival.
The EU way to terrorize Africans in taking the risk of coming to Europe is by showing immigrants that they could not only drown in the Mediterranean but also they face brutal beheading and shooting. The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) is a puppet of the West, no doubt indeed.
The governments of Western Europeans and are proving to the World their real disgusting criminality and disrespect to life and faiths. Western Europeans did not come to Africa legally or peacefully. They looted and they are still looting Africa. The wealth they enjoy is illegal. Europe must pay back to Africa or be forced to let Africans to get some of the stolen African wealth from Europe.
Otherwise, Europeans from all over the World, including the USA, Australia, Canada, Latin America and South Africa, must go back to Europe and leave Africa for Africans and for all other races. All Africans must defeat the purpose of such criminal EU Anti-Immigration Terrorist Policy by flooding all European countries with colonial history with African refugees and claim their legitimate rights.
The Sudan in My Opinion —– السودان في رأيي الشخصي
I am struggling with a corrupt legal system and a corrupt ruling party here in Sudan. Any thug; pervert; thief; or failed person can only show his or her party membership card to police investigator or prosecutor and laws will violated and legal cases will be tampered with
أنا أعاني من نظام قانوني فاسد و من فساد الحزب الحاكم هنا في السودان. أي بلطجي أو منحرف أو لص أو شخص فاشل يمكن أن يظهر فقط بطاقة عضوية الحزب لمحقق الشرطة أو النيابة العامة و سوف يتم أنتهاك القوانين وسيتم العبث في القضايا القانونية
1) Deliberate system of random distribution of inmates to cause harm, corruption and humiliation
2) Extortion of inmates as soon as they receive gifts and money from visitors and grab them
3) Exercise of the officers and soldiers of ugly black trade with the help of some mean inmates
4) Blackmail inmates as soon as they confiscate their cell phones to pay a bribe for retrieval
5) Blackmail and force inmates to pay bribes to transfer them from disgusting and dangerous wards
6) Prison’s hospital pharmacy almost empty and does not serve purposes of treatment and life-saving
7) Prison hospital operates with less than the minimum of basic materials and wounds dressings
8) Very large shortage in numbers of doctors ; nurses; and staff and in working hours and performance
9) Failure to provide adequate water for drinking and hygiene regularly in the wards and the sections
10) Very large number of flies and mosquitoes and lice and infectious diseases and lack of sanitation
11) Unjustified insult; humiliation and beating against inmates and causing serious bodily harm
12) Failure to provide the minimum of necessary clothes; blankets and personal hygiene items
13) Confiscation of inmates servings of meat and vegetables and trading it for them publicly
14) Poor design; construction and maintenance of buildings; furniture and fixtures; and misappropriation
15) Failure to provide the minimum responsibilities of reform; guidance and social care
16) Ignoring the needs of inmates to get the necessary services; counseling and assistance
17) Appointment of villainous inmates as assistants and heads of wards and sections
18) Silence and help some repeat offenders to commit crimes in and from inside the prison
19) The behavior and appearance of the officers and soldiers lack discipline; role models and respect
20) Weak oversight and internal audit and communication between senior management with inmates
21) Poor distribution of meals and total shortage of the essential eating utensils
22) Imposition of monthly fees upon inmates, citing flimsy reasons and to keep them in their wards
23) Demanding bribes from inmates to accompany them to the offices of the essential services in prison
24) No records and no saving for inmates’ personal belongings and documents at the first admission
25) Unlawful confiscation of personal belongings and cell phones of inmates, instead of saving them
26) Punishing; beating; transferring; insulting and threatening inmates who report violations and crimes
I have been harmed by the staff of that prison and I am seeking legal protection and assistance to get justice and to protect inmates and human rights in Sudan.
I wish I can find your help and advice. Thanks
It is very disappointing to discover that many officials and youth, in any country, do not know much about the modern atrocities, plunder, and genocides that took place in the past few centuries in their countries and around the World. One striking example is the history of colonialism together with in-falsified history of liberation struggles.
Such very important history is an essential part to understand and treat the very basis of all economic, social, and political deformities and misery. Knowledge and awareness are not only important for Africa and the rest of the “Exploited World” (wrongly called “Third” or “Under-developed”) but equally important to those countries which exploited and still plunder until today. Those who do not know modern history and basic problem analysis and solving cannot be trusted for public service senior posts.
It would be very appropriate and essential to establish specialized centers of learning and universities in each country to teach and research a number of related subjects to freedom and governance.
Let us call this project “The Freedom University”. The main purpose of this university is to prepare and qualify leaders; government officials; and politicians, as well as organizing public awareness programs.
The main departments of “The Freedom University” project shall include: History; Geography; Defense; Security & Intelligence; Economics; International Law; Sociology; Politics & Governance; Languages; Diplomacy & International Relations; Communication; and Technology.
“The Freedom University” project should be an integral part of the programs of free international organizations such as the African Union; the BRICS; and similar institutions.
What Brought Me Back to Sudan Against My Will Twice?
Three groups of people worked hard in Sudan and abroad to destroy any chance for me to settle and begin new life in Africa. These groups are: 1- the Fulani (Fellata); 2- the corrupt; and 3- the failures. They know very well that any new beginning for me will be very successful and I will be powerful. They rightly knew that I will reveal them in large and deep scales. Fear; hatred; and jealousy brought them together against me. Bringing me back to Sudan is really the best way to contain and limit my dangers, with the option of eliminating me or detaining me are at hand easily at any time, if necessary and bearable.
My ideology is indigenous liberal Sudanese Nationalism. It is secular; tribalistic; non-ethnic; and it is against European Globalization; secret societies; and trans-nationalism. It is about equal empowerment for all native tribes and about absorbing settlers into their fabrics, with new citizenship laws. This nationalistic ideology considers both Left and Right politics as twins of imperialism. This ideology shall re-invent democracy and add to the conventional party-dominated politics the legitimate influences of tribes and trade/professional unions. It shall convert the single dimensional democracy to a multidimensional system. It shall reform and confront the rotten domestic and foreign systems at once.
Fortunately, I know how much violent, deceptive, and racist are the European elites (whether in Europe; America; Australia; Canada; or Africa) and the Arabs. Many African governments are stupid or/and puppets of the West (Europeans) and to Arab petrol-dollars. This is particularly true where I sought asylum and protection for 9 painful years. They did not see me as a useful asset; but they considered me a harmful liability.
The corruption of the World refugee system is being administered by a bad network composed of: bureaucratic UN; governmental diplomatic missions; unethical security apparatuses; and greedy Western NGOs. Any comparison between Arab and European refugees at one hand, against African and Asian refugees on the other will prove the corruption of the World refugee system. This must change. Can the African Union function?