Logical Understanding to Correct Existing Treat Approaches for UTI and Spinal Infections
The existing international medical practice (EIMP) in all countries is unaware of the causes of Urinary tract infections UTI. EIMP is convinced that the bacteria that cause urinary tract infections typically enter the bladder via the urethra. However, infection may also occur via the blood or lymph. It is believed that the bacteria are usually transmitted to the urethra from the bowel. This assumption is based on the closeness of some damaged regions. This is in my opinion is wrong. The bacteria actually enter the digestive system, then multiply and disrupt the immune system. From the intestines and large intestine bacteria attacks its walls and penetrate it to create a colony between the spine and the large intestine.
EIMP simply defines chronic kidney disease (CKD) then states that the three most common causes of CKD in order of frequency as of 2015 are diabetes mellitus, hypertension, and glomerulonephritis. If the cause is unknown, it is called idiopathic. In my personal opinion, this is wrong too. EIMP is suspecting and accusing various victims of a culprit unknown to them of being the cause.
EIMP goes further in their unscientific and illogical understanding to ignore the links between dull lower back pain, spinal infections, blood loss, UTI and diabetes, together with other number of associated diseases.
It is acceptable to say that the most common cause of infection is Escherichia coli (E Coli). E Coli has many variants and they act differently. Some E Coli are harmless and exist on food only. There are some variants of E coli are dangerous and damage living cells for example the variant Escherichia coli O157:H7.
EIMP says there is no specific treatment for E. coli O157 infection. People who are infected can usually be cared for at home and most will get better without medical treatment. It is important to drink plenty of fluids, as diarrhea can lead to dehydration. This is a very serious mischief of the existing medical practices.
Until fake medicine discovers how to kill E. coli O157 I advise the use Ciprofloxacin to fight the specific cause together with its entire family
The stages and links between developing UTI, lower Spine pain and damage and Kidney acute infections leading to chronic infection and failure and death
1. Eating food contaminated with Escherichia coli O157:H7 Bacteria
2. E coli O157:H7 Bacteria multiplies and damages the immune system creating various types of auto-immune disorders
3. 0157 E Coli attacks the walls of large intestines and penetrate them leaving to make a colony next to the spine
4. 0157 E coli attacks and damages all the surroundings reaching up to the liver
This is my work that the fake medical practice did not discover
It can save lives of millions, and stop the ignorance of clinical medicine, and save too much troubles, pains and money
I am sure the treatment I developed for myself is right and I am going well.
My discovery can save hundreds of millions of lives each year and save too much pains, expenses and dignity
In May 2022, chronic kidney disease is still a progressive condition that affects more than 10% of the general population worldwide, amounting to and above 800 million individuals. Just because fake existing medical practice is unaware of E. coli O157 infection treatment
My recommendations for those who are not feeling well or suffering from any disease are
1. Never ignore any level of dull pain to lower back. It is very serious
2. Once you feel dull pain to lower back you must take Ciprofloxacin at least for two weeks to stop and kill Escherichia coli O157:H7 Bacteria
3. Consuming foods that are rich in iron, folic acid and vitamin B-12 help in maintaining haemoglobin levels. Eat red meat, such as beef and liver, dark leafy greens, such as spinach and kale, dried fruit, like raisins and apricots, peas, beans, and other legumes, seafood, seeds and nuts.
4. Take high dosage of Aspirin during treatment
5. Dull lower back pain means that there is a colony of bacteria adjacent and damaging your spine and starting to attack other parts is a serious sign of infection and it is indication of coming fatal troubles. EIMP is unaware of these
6. Never allow EIMP to shoot you with Urinary catheters or blood transfusion, there are healthy and safe solutions.
7. Even if you are suffering from diabetes or STDs know that the fault is in your damaged immune system that Escherichia coli O157:H7 Bacteria caused.
8. Never trust the existing international medical practice (EIMP) .
9. Do not take shortcut solutions and concentrate on treating the results instead of eliminating the causes that are mainly Escherichia coli O157:H7 Bacteria. Be sure of the absurdity of considering the dialysis system or transplant is a solution
10. Take the treatment at home and never accept admission to any hospital