(The processes of inventing Jews, the Talmud, and Judaism is explained in the following article: The Invention of Judaism in Babylonian Iraq and in another article Replacing Semitic Judeans and Torah with Turkic Jews and Talmud )
The word Arabs [pronounced as al-a’Arab] is mentioned 10 times in the Koran and in many works translated incorrectly as [Bedouins];
***9. Surah At-Taubah (The Repentance)
90. And those who made excuses from the bedouins came (to you, O Prophet ) asking your permission to exempt them (from the battle), and those who had lied to Allah and His Messenger sat at home (without asking the permission for it); a painful torment will seize those of them who disbelieve.
97. The bedouins are the worst in disbelief and hypocrisy, and more likely to be in ignorance of the limits (Allah’s Commandments and His Legal Laws, etc.) which Allah has revealed to His Messenger. And Allah is All-Knower, All-Wise.
98. And of the bedouins there are some who look upon what they spend (in Allah’s Cause) as a fine and watch for calamities for you, on them be the calamity of evil. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.
99. And of the bedouins there are some who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and look upon what they spend in Allah’s Cause as approaches to Allah, and a cause of receiving the Messenger’s invocations. Indeed these (spendings in Allah’s Cause) are an approach for them. Allah will admit them to His Mercy. Certainly Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
101. And among the bedouins round about you, some are hypocrites, and so are some among the people of Al-Madinah, they exaggerate and persist in hypocrisy, you (O Muhammad ) know them not, We know them. We shall punish them twice, and thereafter they shall be brought back to a great (horrible) torment.
120. It was not becoming of the people of Al-Madinah and the bedouins of the neighbourhood to remain behind Allah’s Messenger (Muhammad when fighting in Allah’s Cause) and (it was not becoming of them) to prefer their own lives to his life. That is because they suffer neither thirst nor fatigue, nor hunger in the Cause of Allah, nor they take any step to raise the anger of disbelievers nor inflict any injury upon an enemy but is written to their credit as a deed of righteousness. Surely, Allah wastes not the reward of the Muhsinun
***33. Surah Al-Ahzab (The Confederates)
20. They think that Al-Ahzab (the Confederates) have not yet withdrawn, and if Al-Ahzab (the Confederates) should come (again), they would wish they were in the deserts (wandering) among the bedouins, seeking news about you (from a far place); and if they (happen) to be among you, they would not fight but little.
***48. Surah Al-Fath (The Victory)
11. Those of the bedouins who lagged behind will say to you: “Our possessions and our families occupied us, so ask forgiveness for us.” They say with their tongues what is not in their hearts. Say: “Who then has any power at all (to intervene) on your behalf with Allah, if He intends you hurt or intends you benefit? Nay, but Allah is Ever All-Aware of what you do.
16. Say (O Muhammad ) to the bedouins who lagged behind: “You shall be called to fight against a people given to great warfare, then you shall fight them, or they shall surrender. Then if you obey, Allah will give you a fair reward, but if you turn away as you did turn away before, He will punish you with a painful torment.”
***49. Surah Al-Hujuraat (The Dwellings)
14. The bedouins say: “We believe.” Say: “You believe not but you only say, ‘We have surrendered (in Islam),’ for Faith has not yet entered your hearts. But if you obey Allah and His Messenger ( ), He will not decrease anything in reward for your deeds. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”
The word Arab [pronounced as arab] is mentioned 12 times in the Koran and in all cases it describe the language and not the people;
***12. Surah Yusuf (Prophet Joseph)
2. Verily, We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur’an in order that you may understand.
***13. Surah Ar-Ra’d (The Thunder)
37. And thus have We sent it (the Qur’an) down to be a judgement of authority in Arabic. Were you (O Muhammad ) to follow their (vain) desires after the knowledge which has come to you, then you will not have any Wali (protector) or defender against Allah.
***16. Surah An-Nahl (The Bees)
103. And indeed We know that they (polytheists and pagans) say: “It is only a human being who teaches him (Muhammad ).” The tongue of the man they refer to is foreign, while this (the Qur’an) is a clear Arabic tongue.
***20. Surah Ta-Ha
113. And thus We have sent it down as a Qur’an in Arabic, and have explained therein in detail the warnings, in order that they may fear Allah, or that it may cause them to have a lesson from it (or to have the honour for believing and acting on its teachings).
***26. Surah Ash-Shu’ara’ (The Poets)
195. In the plain Arabic language.
***39. Surah Az-Zumar (The Groups)
28. An Arabic Qur’an, without any crookedness (therein) in order that they may avoid all evil which Allah has ordered them to avoid, fear Him and keep their duty to Him.
***41. Surah Fussilat (Explained in detail)
3. A Book whereof the Verses are explained in detail; A Qur’an in Arabic for people who know.
***42. Surah Ash-Shurah (The Consultation)
7. And thus We have inspired unto you (O Muhammad ) a Qur’an (in Arabic) that you may warn the Mother of the Towns (Makkah) and all around it. And warn of the Day of Assembling, of which there is no doubt, when a party will be in Paradise (those who believed in Allah and followed what Allah’s Messenger brought them) and a party in the blazing Fire (Hell) (those who disbelieved in Allah and followed not what Allah’s Messenger brought them)
***43. Surah Az-Zukhruf (The Gold Adornments)
3. We verily, have made it a Qur’an in Arabic, that you may be able to understand (its meanings and its admonitions).
***46. Surah Al-Ahqaf (The Curved Sand-hills)
12. And before this was the Scripture of Musa (Moses) as a guide and a mercy. And this is a confirming Book (the Qur’an) in the Arabic language, to warn those who do wrong, and as glad tidings to the Muhsinun (good-doers – see V.2:112).
***56. Surah Al-Waqi’ah (The Event)
37. Loving (their husbands only), equal in age. [But this verse is not about arab but about orban i.e. dalliance; trifling or coquetry]